Call for Session Proposals at the 2017 Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region (CECAR) 8
The Local Organizing Committee of CECAR 8 is accepting proposals from high-quality speakers for innovative, timely, and dynamic thematic sessions to be presented at the Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region (CECAR) 8, April 16-18, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan.
Session Proposal Guideline
We seek session proposals with following criteria, as well as high-quality speakers:
- Innovative, timely, and dynamic theme in the field of civil engineering, which is worth to be discussed at CECAR 8.
- Attractive sessions to wide-range of audience from various countries in both academic and non-academic.
Points of concern for designing a session:
- Duration of each session is 90 min. Session Conveners can design the session style freely, such as paper presentation session, panel discussion, or combined session.
- Total number of speakers should be 5 or more persons in a session. Speakers from more than 3 countries are recommended.
- Speakers can be nominated by the Session Conveners, or selected by the abstract review. The abstract submission is scheduled on the Web from August 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018.
- All speakers must register and attend the CECAR 8 as full delegates.
- Speakers should submit Abstract on the Web. Acceptance of abstracts are notified until May 31, 2018. Speakers are then asked to submit either Extended Abstract or Full Paper, which will be distributed at the conference.
- At least one JSCE member should be included in the Session Conveners team. He/she will become a member of CECAR 8 Academic Program Committee.
Submitting Session Proposals
Session proposals will be accepted via Email email@example.com from April 1 to June 30, 2017. Submitters will receive notification by late July as to the disposition of session submissions.
Sessions are reviewed and selected by the Academic Program Committee. On occasion, submitters will be asked for further clarification. All submitters will receive email notification of the decision in late July 2017.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org at the CECAR8 Academic Program Committee.
linked to the template